What is Search Engine Optimization?
The majority of our online experiences starts with a web search. Your customers are searching for products and services. You want to have more control over what they will find about your business and attract new visitors. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a tactic that when used together with other marketing tools can help organizations achieve their business goals. It is a method of analyzing and constructing individual web pages and entire sites and their content to improve the ranking of the page for a variety of keywords.
How does SEO work?
Without SEO, many websites remain invisible to search engines. SEO helps the engines figure out what each page is about, and how it may be useful for users. Keep in mind, that the content on your site should be written for the users, not for the search engines. There is a large number of strategies that can be used to optimize the content for search engines, without affecting the readability. But none of those strategies will work overnight, it’s a long-term process.
Our SEO solutions focus on making it all profitable for your business. We use a range of on-page, off-page and social media strategies that help a website to be positioned so it could reach the right audience. We offer content creation and marketing, link building and online reputation management services.
At KRIS INCORP, we start with a preliminary analysis of the site and competitors and basic analysis of the external reference links. Other factors that we consider for price estimation include a level of competition, number of physical locations of stores and/or offices for local listings and current positions of the site. We develop a promotion strategy for the year and form the budgets for its implementation.
Our project plan includes the following steps:
- Technical Audit:
- Analysis of the code and speed of loading the site.
- Development effort to fix technical issues
- Analysis of the web-archive of the site pages, as well as pages that collected traffic earlier.
- Collection and processing of the basic semantic core.
- On-Page Optimization:
- tag templates (Title, H1) and meta tags (Description, Keywords) of all pages of the site.
- Filters and their intersections based on search queries and analysis of competitors.
- Internal links.
- Pagination pages.
- Multilingual site.
- Site Map.
- 301 redirects.
- Optimize outbound external links.
- Optimization of 404 and 50X error pages.
- Off-Page Optimization:
- Strong Link Building
- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Business Directories
- Article Directories
- Video Submission
- Classified Submission
- Image Submission
- PPT Submission
- Content creation:
- Development of important pages that site is currently missing
- Content for landing pages.
- Image and infographics
- Whiteboard animation
Our monthly analysis include
- Fixing errors in the search engine panels.
- Monitoring the implementation of the tasks in the project plan.
- Cost allocation for promotion based on the strategy.
Give us a call today to get a promotional price for SEO services!