You want to showcase your business and capture everything that’s unique and special about your product or service. We want to help you by creating a high-quality website that fits your budget and schedule and turn visitors into customers!
Our expert team is here to assist you – whether you manage an e-commerce site, need a custom development for your SaaS startup or want a simple landing page that serves as an extension of your business card.
Website development cost
To estimate the cost involved in building a new website or updating an existing one, it is useful to divide the project scope into the following categories:
- Regardless of users motivation to visit your website, you will need to purchase a domain name, SSL certificate and get hosting. Usually, all three services come in a managed plan from a variety of providers.
- Content Management System (CMS) that can be paid or free open-source version.
- Graphic design and copywriting services to represent your brand.
- Web design expenses involve:
- PSD prototype
- Theme Customization plus the cost of the premium theme
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Development expenses include:
- Development work for the intended functionality
- Plugin development plus the cost of premium plugins
- Third-party API (if needed, for example, payment processing, maps, image generation)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid advertisement to promote your business on the internet.
- Monthly support and maintenance to keep everything running.
Advantages of CMS:
It is important that your users will get a relevant experience regardless of their device or browser. With a content management system, your website will use established standards, easy to use navigation and consistent design throughout the pages.
The key benefits of CMS include:
- quick deployment
- ease of maintenance
- extendable functionality through a large number of plugins and extensions
- security updates
- archive capabilities
Kris INCORP specializes in custom development of Content management systems. The perfect platform has a broad set of functionalities and we’re here to help you filter out the best options. We offer open source CMS customization which includes:
- DNN (DotNetNuke)
- Drupal Customization
- Joomla Customization
- Magento Customization
- OS Commerce Customization
- WordPress Customization
- Mambo Customization
- Zen Cart Customization
Schedule a phone consultation to get more details.