Kris Incorp is a leading provider of database development and solutions for Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, as well as open source databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL. Our database developers and administrators are very adept in developing and maintaining complex data structures and high volume, high availability databases.
The database is the vital foundation for any application development. Kris Incorp understands database concepts, design and development, in order to build a high performance yet well structured database. We also consider likely business growth as well as budgetary constraints while designing and developing databases. Kris Incorp’s database development services and solutions include:
- Database design and planning
- Database scalability and architecture
- Database Implementation
- Performance analysis and improvement
- Database security
- Maintenance plans and backup scheduling
Having your databases monitored and maintained is a critical task that needs to be carried out (sometimes on a daily basis) to keep your databases healthy, responsive and easy to recover in case of failure. To ensure your peace of mind, Kris Incorp takes extra care to make sure your databases are secured and operational at all times – whereby preserving your good reputation. Kris Incorp’s database maintenance services and solutions include:
- Monitoring database health and usage
- Optimising SQL queries and database performance
- Monitoring storage and archiving
- Setting up maintenance plans
- Monitoring scheduled jobs
- Setting up and monitoring database replication and mirroring
Data warehousing is the process of extracting data from different databases and creating a store house of data that is specifically structured for querying and reporting. Data warehousing process includes coordination, planning, designing and periodic copying/extracting of data from various sources, both inside and outside the enterprise, into another database that is optimized for analyzing and information processing.
Kris Incorp will tune data warehouses to handle even unpredictable queries that sometimes result in performance problems. We create data warehouses which analyzes and explores the data efficently and thereby adds value to our customers.
We offer Data Warehousing Services tailored to many diverse industries in the following areas:
Architecture Design and Modeling Services — Design and architect your data warehouse to meet the needs of both business and IT users. Architecture and design services help identify business opportunities, examine current data warehouse maturity, build a business case and define a roadmap to ensure the data warehouse continually meets business needs.
Data Warehouse Migration Services — Centralize your data into an enterprise data warehouse through data mart consolidation or migration from another platform.
Enterprise Data Management Services — Integrate, validate, manage and protect data from the point of origin to its eventual discontinuation.
Analytical Services — Assistance in forecasting, decision support, application development and implementation for both operational and strategic users.
Performance Services — Optimize your system through performance and capacity analysis. We can also implement workload management tools and application tuning techniques to improve data warehouse performance.
Managed Services — Our experts utilize field-tested data warehouse processes and specialized tools to manage and monitor day-to-day tasks required to maintain an optimum data warehouse environment.
Business intelligence (BI) is a category of applications and technologies for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data to help enterprise users make better business decisions. BI applications include decision support systems, query and reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
Kris Incorp’s Business Intelligence (BI) services include:
- SSIS-Sql Server Integration Services
- Data Integration and Management
- ETL including multi-source complex transformation
- Data filtering and cleansing including manual and semiautomated processing
- Data Warehousing and Analytics
- Mobile Business Analytics Solutions (iPad, Android)
- Cloud-based Business Intelligence Solutions
- Business Activity Monitoring and Reporting
- Business Analytics Dashboards
Reporting & Analysis Service
- SSRS-Sql Server Reporting Services
- Enterprise Reporting
- Management Scorecards / Portal analysis and architecture
- Online Analytical Processing Reporting / OLAP Solutions
- Data Mining
- Report Migration
- BI reporting on ERP Packages
- Business Activity Monitoring and Reporting
- Customized reporting and analytics